How can I help?
By donating food:
Buy some items from our shopping list when you do your next food shop and leave them in any one of the following places:
• the bins at the back of St Matthew’s Church, Station Road, between midday and 2.00pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
• the Citizens’ Advice Bureau in Cromwell Road, Redhill
• the bins in the Co-op shops in Redhill and Woodhatch
• the MediWISE Pharmacy in Brighton Road, Salfords
By giving money:
There are donation boxes at the following places:
• St Matthew’s Church in Station Road
• Co-op shop in Redhill
You can also send money (not cash, please) to:
Foodbank at St Matthew’s
c/o The Parish Office
71 Station Road
Redhill RH1 1DL
Cheques should be made payable to St Matthew’s PCC, marked ‘Foodbank’ on the back. If you wish to Gift Aid your donation, please also indicate on the back of the cheque your name and address.
If you would like to set up a regular standing order or bank transfer, please contact us by phone or email for bank details.
If you are a UK tax payer, please consider allowing us to claim Gift Aid on your donation which allows us to claim an additional 25p per £1 at no extra cost to you. Please download and complete this form and return to the Parish Office.
Businesses and community groups
There are different ways you can help:
• have a food bin for contributions from staff and/or customers
• fundraise by holding a special event.
Please contact us to discuss these possibilities.